YouTube Shorts are short videos that are pretty similar to the videos that can be seen on TikTok and Instagram Reels. They are steadily gaining popularity and generating a significant number of views. However, you may upload your films to YouTube Shorts using a PC if you like the process of making video material. Let’s examine the procedure for how to uploading youtube shorts from pc:
How to upload youtube shorts from pc?
Why on earth would you want to submit a YouTube Shorts movie from your computer when you can do so far more quickly and easily from the YouTube app on your mobile device?
Here are some of the reasons why…
- You may not have access to a phone, but you probably have a camera and a computer.
- Compared to the videos you record with your camera, the quality of the videos you record using your phone is subpar.
- A camera and software for video editing allow you to create videos with significant impact.
- You want to make changes to the video and then save it on your computer.
There is no button to post YouTube Shorts anywhere on the YouTube website, so don’t look for it. Does this imply that you are unable to upload Shorts using a computer? Well, no.
Here is some instruction on how to upload youtube shorts from pc:
- On your desktop computer, open a web browser and go to studio.youtube.com. Then, sign in to your Google account.
- Navigate to the menu by clicking the Create button at the top of the page, and then choose Upload movies.
- When you go to the page where you have to choose the video, you should pick it. Check to see if the video is prepared. However, this is the most crucial stage of the process. You have to make certain of two very important aspects. In the first place, the movie’s length should not exceed sixty seconds, and in the second place, the aspect ratio should be square (9:16) or vertical. Choose the video that you want to watch. If your video passes all of these requirements, it will be immediately evaluated and considered for inclusion in the YouTube Shorts program.
- After the video has been uploaded, you will be brought to the page where you may modify the video. In addition to entering the title, you can also describe the Shorts video. Using the #Shorts hashtag anywhere in a video’s title or description to boost the likelihood of that film being suggested on YouTube is becoming more common. The next steps are quite similar to what you would do when submitting a standard video to YouTube on your computer.
- Navigate to the bottom of the page and choose a thumbnail for the video. You can include the video in a playlist (optional). Lastly, you will have to choose an audience for the shorts. Choose the option “No,” since it was not designed for children. To continue, choose the Next button.
- After completing the steps on the Video components page, go to the Checks screen and click Next.
- As the last step, you will be prompted to choose a privacy setting for your Shorts movie from the options of Private, Unlisted, or Public. Click the Publish button, then make sure that Public is selected as the audience for the video. You also have the option to schedule the video.
Frequently Asked question:
Where can you get these short video clips?
My YouTube Shorts video is featured, as you can see from these real-time data, in recommended videos, in YouTube search, on the Shorts shelf inside the YouTube app, and in external traffic sources such as Google search.
Does this imply that my Shorts films may be found similarly to standard videos?
Absolutely. They may also display in the mobile app’s subscription feed.
Exist any YouTube Shorts best practices?
Absolutely. Utilize motion to make a good first two seconds. Second, use a beginning, middle, and powerful finale to arrange your video properly. Even better, insert a surprise in the center. The hashtag Shorts should be included in the title and description of the YouTube Shorts video, and it should be created in a vertical style to ensure accessibility.
In this article, we have told you about how to upload youtube shorts from pc. We hope you have got the best idea from here. If you have still any questions you can contact us.